One of the aims of the conference is to encourage international exposure of the research presented at the venue by offering the opportunity to offer research papers for publication (submitted as Refereed papers – R-type) in various refereed publication channels.
On this matter, we have had talks with editors of several journals to explore the possibility to have one or more selected papers (submitted as Refereed papers – R-type) published in these journals. This list comprises inter alia the following journals:
- Regional Science Policy & Practice (RSPP) special issue: Challenges and policies for Middle-income trap
- Czech Journal of Economics and Finance
- International Journal of Information Management (IJFM) special issue: Digital transformation in the context of smart cities
- Employee Relations
- Management – Journal of Contemporary Management Issues
- European Journal of International Management
The papers (submitted as Refereed papers – R-type) will be considered for publication in other Journals Indexed/abstracted in: Current Contents – Social & Behavioral Sciences, Social Sciences Citation Index, Journal Citation Reports (Thomson Reuters), IBSS – International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (LSE); Scopus (Elsevier), ProQuest LLC., EBSCO Publishing bibliographic and research databases.
Finally, papers (submitted as Refereed papers – R-type) fulfilling the reviewers’ standards in will be considered for publication in the Conference proceedings (a digital book on web) and finally it should be published through the EBSCO and ProQuest ABI Inform publishing systems.
In case that the author(s) decide to be considered for publication in the selected journals, the authors should follow the relevant Journal’s Instructions for authors.
MORE INFO ABOUT JOURNALS:
Regional Science Policy & Practice (RSPP) special issue: Challenges and policies for Middle-income trap
- Guest Editors: Vinko Muštra and Andres Rodriguez-Posé
- Online ISSN:1757-7802
- Abstracting and Indexing Information: Academic OneFile (GALE Cengage), Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), InfoTrac (GALE Cengage), Political Science Complete (EBSCO Publishing), SCOPUS (Elsevier), Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)
- All the Conference participants will have an opportunity to indicate their willingness to be considered for the publication in the RSPP special issue through our (Conference) submission system by February 4th 2019 (Full paper deadline). Please consider that all submission should be in line with the RSPP Guidelines.
- Only papers presented at the Conference will be considered for the RSPP special issue.
- The authors of the paper will submit the papers to RSPP until the end of June 2019 and the papers can be accepted, rejected or asked for major or minor revisions.
- Special issue – Guest Editors: Giovanni Millo and Lena Malešević Perović
- ISSN 0015-1920 (Print), ISSN 2464-7683 (Online)
- Indexed and abstracted in: Web of Science (the Social Sciences Citation Index), Current Contents Connect, JEL, ECONLIT, SCOPUS, and ABI Inform. It is also registered in the Ulrich’s International Journals Archive. The journal is distributed worldwide by the EBSCOhost Electronic Journals Service and by the ProQuest LLC.
- Please follow the instructions for authors of CJEF and submit the paper through Conference Submission system.
International Journal of Information Management (IJFM) special issue: Digital transformation in the context of smart cities
- Guest Editors: Maja Ćukušić and Yogesh K. Dwivedi
- ISSN: 0142-5455
- Indexed and abstracted in: Research into Higher Education Abstracts, Library and Information Science Abstracts, Communication Abstracts, Contents Pages in Management, Current Contents/Social & Behavioral Sciences, International Political Science Abstracts, PAIS Bulletin, Sociological Abstracts, Computer & Control Abstracts, Current Technology Index, Computer Literature Index, Scopus, Social Sciences Citation Index, CMCI, dblp – Computer Science Bibliography
- All submissions have to be prepared according to the Guide for Authors as published in the Journal’s website and submitted through the Conference Submission system.
- All contributions must not have been previously published or be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Only papers presented at the Conference will be considered for the special issue.
- ISSN: 0142-5455
- Indexed and abstracted in: Academic Search, Business and Industry, Business Source Alumni Edition/Complete/Government Edition/Corporate/Corporate Plus/Elite/Premier, Cabell’s Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Management and Marketing, Corporate Resource Net, Current Contents®/Social and Behavioral Sciences, Education Research Complete, Education Source, Educational Administration Abstracts, Emerald Reviews (Formerly Anbar), ESSEC Business School, Galileo, Genamics, Human Resource Abstracts, International Bibliography Of Social Sciences, International Labour Documentation, Journal Citation Reports/ Social Sciences Edition, OCLC, Peace Research Abstracts, Personnel Management Abstracts, PsycINFO, QUALIS, ReadCube Discovery, Scopus, Social Sciences Citation Index, Technical Education and Training Abstracts, TOC Premier (EBSCO), Vocational Abstracts
- Please follow the instructions for authors of Employee Relations and submit the paper through Conference Submission system.
- ISSN online: 1846-3363
- Indexed and abstracted in: SciVerse SCOPUS, Journal of Economic Literature/EconLit, EBSCO, ProQuest LLC., Gale/CENGAGE (including Academic OneFile), Index Copernicus, DOAJ, Central and Eastern European Online Library, Universal Impact Factor Journal Master List.
- Please follow the instructions for authors of Management and submit the paper through Conference Submission system.
- ISSN online: 1751-6765
- ISSN print: 1751-6757
- Indexed and abstracted in: Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics), Scopus (Elsevier), Social Science Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), Academic OneFile (Gale), cnpLINKer (CNPIEC), Business Collection (Gale), Google Scholar, Info Trac (Gale), Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- Please follow the instructions for authors of EJoIM and submit the paper through Conference Submission system.
- Authors should make sure to fit the scope of the journal.