One of the aim of the conference is to encourage international exposure of the research presented at the venue by offering the opportunity to offer research papers for publication (submitted as Refereed papers – R-type) in various refereed publication channels. Central in this plan is to produce a high-quality international book completed with a selection of very good papers from the participants. This book will be published by a prestigious intentional publishing house.
We are therefore planning to compose a volume on ‘Economic Dynamics and Resilience – Challenges and Responses’ (tentative title). The book seeks to provide a collection of about 15 chapters (around 20 pages each) on advanced contributions on economic challenges (e.g., financial crises, Brexit, natural catastrophes, sudden migration inflows, etc.) for countries, regions or economic sectors, as well as on response mechanisms for coping with such challenges in both the private and public domain. In this context, dynamic economic analysis, complexity research, evolutionary principles and resilience analysis are becoming new toolkits in economic research. The book aims to bring together advanced methods and approaches in this rapidly evolving scientific area in economics and management science, presented by scholars from different parts of the world.
To ensure a high-quality volume all chapters will be subjected to a rigorous peer review procedure, based on common practice for journal papers. A team of 4 editors (prof. Peter Nijkamp will be leading editor) will be responsible for the quality control procedure.
In addition, we have had talks with editors of several journals to explore the possibility to have one or more selected papers (submitted as Refereed papers – R-type) published in these journals. This list comprises inter alia the following journals:
- Czech Journal of Economics and Finance
- Društvena istraživanja
- Employee Relations
- International Journal of Human Resource Management
- Journal of Business Ethics
- Management – Journal of Contemporary Management Issues
- Comparative Economic Studies
- Review of Keynesian Economics
- Industrial Marketing Management (- Special Issue – Capability-Driven Industrial Firms: Considering Resources, Capabilities, & Competencies for Marketing Developments)
The papers (submitted as Refereed papers – R-type) will be considered for publication in other Journals Indexed/abstracted in: Current Contents – Social & Behavioral Sciences, Social Sciences Citation Index, Journal Citation Reports (Thomson Reuters), IBSS – International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (LSE); Scopus (Elsevier), ProQuest LLC., EBSCO Publishing bibliographic and research databases.
Finally, papers (submitted as Refereed papers – R-type) fulfilling the reviewers’ standards in will be considered for publication in the Conference proceedings (a digital book on web) and finally it should be published through the EBSCO and ProQuest ABI Inform publishing systems.
MORE INFO ABOUT JOURNALS:
- ISSN 0015-1920 (Print), ISSN 2464-7683 (Online)
- Indexed and abstracted in: Web of Science (the Social Sciences Citation Index), Current Contents Connect, JEL, ECONLIT, SCOPUS, and ABI Inform. It is also registered in the Ulrich’s International Journals Archive. The journal is distributed worldwide by the EBSCOhost Electronic Journals Service and by the ProQuest LLC.
- ISSN 1330-0288 (Print), ISSN 1848-6096 (Online)
- Indexed and abstracted in: Current Contents – Social & Behavioral Sciences, Social Sciences Citation Index, Arts & Humanities Citation Index, Journal Citation Reports (Thomson Reuters); ERIH PLUS (Norwegian Social Science Data Services – NSD);IBSS – International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (LSE);Political Science Complete, SocINDEX with Full Text (EBSCO); Scopus (Elsevier); Social Services Abstract, Sociological Abstracts, Worldwide Political Science Abstracts (CSA); Gale-Cengage Learning;DOAJ – Directory of Open Access Journals (Lund University Library); HRCAK – Portal of Scientific Journals of Croatia
- ISSN: 0142-5455
- Indexed and abstracted in: Academic Search, Business and Industry, Business Source Alumni Edition/Complete/Government Edition/Corporate/Corporate Plus/Elite/Premier, Cabell’s Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Management and Marketing, Corporate Resource Net, Current Contents®/Social and Behavioral Sciences, Education Research Complete, Education Source, Educational Administration Abstracts, Emerald Reviews (Formerly Anbar), ESSEC Business School, Galileo, Genamics, Human Resource Abstracts, International Bibliography Of Social Sciences, International Labour Documentation, Journal Citation Reports/ Social Sciences Edition, OCLC, Peace Research Abstracts, Personnel Management Abstracts, PsycINFO, QUALIS, ReadCube Discovery, Scopus, Social Sciences Citation Index, Technical Education and Training Abstracts, TOC Premier (EBSCO), Vocational Abstracts
- ISSN 0958-5192 (Print), 1466-4399 (Online)
- Indexed and abstracted in: British Education Index; ABI/Inform; EBSCO (Business Source Elite, Business Source Premier, Sociological Collection, TOC Premier); Ergonomics Abstratcs; Emerald Abstracts (Emerald Management Reviews); Human Resource Abstracts; IBSS; IBZ; International Abstracts of Human Resources; OCLC ArticleFirst Database; OCLC FirstSearch Electronic Collections Online; ProQuest Centrail; PsycINFO; Public Administration Abstracts; Scopus; Social Sciences Citation Index (Social SciSearch, Research Alerts); Swets Information Services; and Thomson Gale.
- ISSN: 0167-4544 (print version)
- ISSN: 1573-0697 (electronic version)
- Indexed and abstracted in: Social Science Citation Index, Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition, SCOPUS, PsycINFO, Google Scholar, EBSCO Discovery Service, ProQuest, ABS Academic Journal Quality Guide, Academic OneFile, African Urban & Regional Science Index, Corporate ResourceNet, CSA Environmental Sciences, Current Contents / Social & Behavioral Sciences, Dietrich’s Index Philosophicus, ECONIS, Emerald Management Reviews, ERIH PLUS, Ethicsweb, Expanded Academic, Gale, International Bibliography of Book Reviews (IBR), International Bibliography of Periodical Literature (IBZ), International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS), JSTOR, OCLC, OmniFile, PASCAL, Research Papers in Economics (RePEc), SCImago, Summon by ProQuest, The Philosopher’s Indeks
- ISSN online: 1846-3363
- Indexed and abstracted in: SciVerse SCOPUS, Journal of Economic Literature/EconLit, EBSCO , ProQuest LLC., Gale/CENGAGE (including Academic OneFile), Index Copernicus, DOAJ, Central and Eastern European Online Library, Universal Impact Factor Journal Master List).
- ISSN: 0888-7233 (print version)
- ISSN: 1478-3320 (electronic version)
- A journal of the Association for Comparative Economic Studies
- ISSN: 2049-5323 (print version)
- ISSN: 2049-5331 (online version)
- Indexed and abstracted in: Social Sciences Citation Index, Scopus, Business Source Complete, EBSCO, , EconLit, American Economics Association, RePEc, The Standard Periodical Directorys
- – Special Issue – Capability-Driven Industrial Firms: Considering Resources, Capabilities, & Competencies for Marketing Developmentseview of Keynesian Economics
- The aim of this special issue is to extend the knowledge of Capability-based Theory in industrial firms. Building on existing knowledge, this special issue will explore, test, and expand new perspectives on the synthesis of resources, capabilities, and competencies within industrial marketing.