One of the aim of the conference is to encourage international exposure of the research presented at the venue by offering the opportunity to offer research papers for publication (submitted as Refereed papers – R-type) in various refereed publication channels.
On this matter, we have had talks with editors of several journals to explore the possibility to have one or more selected papers (submitted as Refereed papers – R-type) published in these journals. This list comprises inter alia the following journals:
- Czech Journal of Economics and Finance
- Employee Relations
- Management – Journal of Contemporary Management Issues
- European Journal of International Management
- Regional Science Policy & Practice (RSPP) special issue: Challenges and policies for Middle-income trap
The papers (submitted as Refereed papers – R-type) will be considered for publication in other Journals Indexed/abstracted in: Current Contents – Social & Behavioral Sciences, Social Sciences Citation Index, Journal Citation Reports (Thomson Reuters), IBSS – International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (LSE); Scopus (Elsevier), ProQuest LLC., EBSCO Publishing bibliographic and research databases.
Finally, papers (submitted as Refereed papers – R-type) fulfilling the reviewers’ standards in will be considered for publication in the Conference proceedings (a digital book on web) and finally it should be published through the EBSCO and ProQuest ABI Inform publishing systems.
MORE INFO ABOUT JOURNALS:
- Special issue – Guest Editors: Giovanni Millo and Lena Malešević Perović
- ISSN 0015-1920 (Print), ISSN 2464-7683 (Online)
- Indexed and abstracted in: Web of Science (the Social Sciences Citation Index), Current Contents Connect, JEL, ECONLIT, SCOPUS, and ABI Inform. It is also registered in the Ulrich’s International Journals Archive. The journal is distributed worldwide by the EBSCOhost Electronic Journals Service and by the ProQuest LLC.
- ISSN: 0142-5455
- Indexed and abstracted in: Academic Search, Business and Industry, Business Source Alumni Edition/Complete/Government Edition/Corporate/Corporate Plus/Elite/Premier, Cabell’s Directory of Publishing Opportunities in Management and Marketing, Corporate Resource Net, Current Contents®/Social and Behavioral Sciences, Education Research Complete, Education Source, Educational Administration Abstracts, Emerald Reviews (Formerly Anbar), ESSEC Business School, Galileo, Genamics, Human Resource Abstracts, International Bibliography Of Social Sciences, International Labour Documentation, Journal Citation Reports/ Social Sciences Edition, OCLC, Peace Research Abstracts, Personnel Management Abstracts, PsycINFO, QUALIS, ReadCube Discovery, Scopus, Social Sciences Citation Index, Technical Education and Training Abstracts, TOC Premier (EBSCO), Vocational Abstracts
- ISSN online: 1751-6765
- ISSN print: 1751-6757
- Indexed and abstracted in: Journal Citation Reports (Clarivate Analytics), Scopus (Elsevier), Social Science Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), Academic OneFile (Gale), cnpLINKer (CNPIEC), Business Collection (Gale), Google Scholar, Info Trac (Gale), Inspec (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- ISSN online: 1846-3363
- Indexed and abstracted in: SciVerse SCOPUS, Journal of Economic Literature/EconLit, EBSCO, ProQuest LLC., Gale/CENGAGE (including Academic OneFile), Index Copernicus, DOAJ, Central and Eastern European Online Library, Universal Impact Factor Journal Master List.
Regional Science Policy & Practice (RSPP) special issue: Challenges and policies for Middle-income trap
- Guest Editors: Vinko Muštra and Andres Rodriguez-Posé
- Online ISSN:1757-7802
- Abstracting and Indexing Information: Academic OneFile (GALE Cengage), Emerging Sources Citation Index (Clarivate Analytics), InfoTrac (GALE Cengage), Political Science Complete (EBSCO Publishing), SCOPUS (Elsevier), Web of Science (Clarivate Analytics)