SPECIAL SESSION TOPICS
- Regional Economic and Social Resilience: Empirical Research Results from the Nordic Regions and Croatian Islands
- Truth-Incentive Surveys: Choice Matching and Posterior Probabilities
- Monitoring systems for measuring progress in spatial, urban and regional development – Case of Croatia
- Digital transformation in the context of smart cities
- Strategic Planning and Decision Making
- Financial management, Accounting and Controlling for capacity building of public administration (FINAC) - Present and Future activities
What do we offer?
- We aim to allow 15 to 25 minutes for each presentation slot in a Special Session
What do we ask?
- Each Special Session has a minimum of 3 and maximum of 6 registered presenters
- Presenters apply for a Special Session on the basis of an Extended abstract/Paper (deadline February 25, 2019)
- Presentations are based on an Extended abstract/Paper that has been uploaded on the Conference submission website
You can submit your Special Session Proposal in this online form before November 5, 2018. The proposal must include the following information:
- Title and abstract: Propose a title and a brief abstract of no more than approximately 100 words that will allow conference attendees to understand the topic and the focus of the special session.
- Rationale: Please explain why the topic of the special session is novel and timely, why it is relevant to the Conference community.
- Proposed speakers: Provide a list of all talks, speakers, and co-authors (in each associated paper). Technical sessions are normally expected to have 3 to 5 papers.
- Biographies: Provide a short bio-sketch of the session proposers.
We look forward to receiving your proposals for Special Sessions. Should you have any questions, please contact the Organizing Committee at (firstname.lastname@example.org).